Howard Miller Aurora table clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $46.56 each|
|25|| $44.10 each|
|144|| $41.90 each|
- Round metal clock on a round, brushed nickel base plate
- Reminiscent of a designed Museum clock
- Matte black dial
- Nickel finished dot at the "12" position
- Quartz, battery operated movement
finished base plate with polished sides. Reminiscent of the Nathan George Horowitz designed Museum Clock, selected for its design excellence by the Museum of Modern Art in NYC as part of its permanent design collection.
• Matte black dial with polished nickel finished dot at "12" position, nickel hands with straight nickel-finished hands and a flat glass crystal.
• Full felt bottom protects your desk or tabletop.
• Quartz, battery-operated movement includes one AA sized battery.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
5.5" x 4.75" x 3"
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after paper art is approved. Seven (7) working days from signed paper art approval.
H. 1-1/2" x W. 1-1/2" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top or sides
Dia. 3.9" Laser Etching on glass front